Saturday, February 15, 2014

Melting Snow

So as we watch the snow slowly drift away I get a feeling of cleansing as it melts and washes clean water all down the streets. Wash Away. What's away my sins. So as we look to the weeks further one must ask is this enough water to cleanse scum from the street? I have been working diligently on my upcoming book. It has been rather difficult to look back into past journals. But I also find it cleansing in a sense. Rereading some of my past endeavors as well as failures seem to remind me how far I have come. Yet still so very far to go. All I know is that things have somewhat improved. I plan to continue along on my new journey. My new pass takes me to places that are completely unknown to me because most of my previous visits I was altered state of mind. Anyway break time is over. Got to get back to rehearsing k.lloyd tunes as well as a few new buzzoven songs. Will be playing opening for Roger Alan Wade if all goes as planned at the Maywood February 28 in Raleigh North Carolina. This is not confirmed yet so I probably shouldn't be saying anything. Regardless I plan to be at the show. Hopefully I will see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment