Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wishing I Was Not the One Whom Others Depend On

Hey! Bring me that Pick Axe and lets get to WORK!Its only been my whole life i have dodged general labor as much as i could because doing music or some type of creative project has always been more luctrative and was what got all the members in``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````THE FUCKING DOOR.Gratitude to GOD is what I was missing!All Glory goes to My God FIRST!!!
    Thank you God for Waking me up another Day today.Life is a Gift that i am Grateful for.Thank you God for My Family and my RECOVERY!!!IM graTe FULL so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so,soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,so,so,so GRATEFUL To BreAth!!!Another day has begun!En Los Manos Del Dios.

#recovery, #gratitude, #klloyd, #dirtkicker,

No comments:

Post a Comment