Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tryin to stay busy...upcoming stuff!!!

It has been quite some time since ive been on here seeing as though i have no internet connection at home!Last trip to NOLA was a success and had an awesome time!!Mixing of the "purepainblues" album has been delayed to early November!k.lloyd & The Disciples will be doing 5-6 shows in early November as well.Louisana and Texas!!Still havent found a label to release the NOLA recordings but i feel the answer is right around the corner!!!
On a diffrent note Relapse Recordings will be releasing "violence from the vault"which is 4 previously unreleased songs from the origanal lineup!!
As for me ive broke down and purchased a Digital Workstation and im currently working on new solow songs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Looking forward to the relapse release. I haven't got the solow album yet but I plan on it when I get some money. I let a few of my buddies know about it. What is going on with the tribute album, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete